As the Promoter of the above mentioned Event you agree to abide by the following guidelines:
- *New for 2021 (and beyond until further notice)*– Any/All COVID19 guidelines required by the venue, or Local & State governments must be followed at all times. Failure to do so may result in revocation of insurance coverage
- Net proceeds of the event are to be used primarily for the Charity listed above
- All guidelines, as described in the EFTA Event Operator’s Guide, will be adhered to
- Any volunteer personnel used to assist in running the event will be thoroughly trained in the portions of the Event Operator’s Guide and EFTA Membership Handbook that apply to their assigned duties.
- Post-race reports, along with appropriate monies, are to be submitted to EFTA no later than 14 days of event date.
- Every effort will be made to route and stage the event in a “trail friendly” manner and to thoroughly remove all residual trash, course arrows, and other race matter within 48 hours of event.