Looking to sanction an event with EFTA? It’s pretty easy and this page should have all the information and forms etc. you’ll need to make it happen. You can also always email treasurer[at]efta[dot]com with questions.
If you’re looking for a Waiver template to use for an EFTA event you can use this one and simply insert your event name where needed. This can be pasted into BikeReg for online registrations or also used on a day-of registration form.
- $50 sanctioning fee (administrative fee for securing certificates)
- Complete and Submit the EFTA Sanctioning Request, Insurance Information, & Promoter’s Agreement
- Starting in 2017 these forms have been combined into 1 and digitized. No more snail mail.
Within 1 week of form submission EFTA will process the request, apply for an insurance certificate and return said certificate to the Promoter. Any additional coordination or event material needs will be addressed between form submission and race day. It is important to submit your paperwork with as much lead time as possible to allow for the biggest coordination window we can get. Less stressful for you, less stressful for us.
Post Event Requirements:
- Complete and Submit the EFTA Event Reporting Form
- This form provides EFTA with information so we can accurately Invoice any per rider fees (like insurance)
- This form should be submitted as soon as is reasonable post event.
- Payments should be submitted no more than 2 weeks after receiving your EFTA Invoice