If you haven’t noticed it’s a bit wet in New England right now.  Hodges Dam is unfortunately no exception.  Please see this update from the Promoter.  Things are being monitored and we will be updating folks in the coming days as to the plan for race day:

“Good Morning! The trails at Hodges Village Dam are currently closed until further notice, per Park Rangers. With the recent rains, water levels are extremely high and significant sections of the mountian bike race course (and other trails/access roads) are virtually under a few feet of water.

This property protects downstream communities against flooding, so the timetable for opening the dam and quickly lowering the water level is currently unknown and contingent on many factors. We continue to work closely with the Park Rangers to monitor the situation, especially with the promising (dry) forecast next week with the race scheduled for Saturday 4/15.

Meanwhile, we are actively pursuing a few different contingency/alternate plans to provide a quality event for regional riders, and expect to make a final decision by early next week at the latest. We’ll communicate more information as soon as it’s readily available.

We apologize and appreciate your patience and understanding.”